Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Custom Party Supplies from Heidi Scraps!!!

I am so excited to share my new venture with you!!!!  I have decided to combine my love of crafting with creating custom party supplies.  As I shared in my last post, I recently designed custom ladybug invites for my niece's upcoming birthday.  I have also made a ladybug banner for her big day!  Check it out!!!! 
I can't wait to see it with all of the red, white, and black party gear!!! 

Anyway, I am now offering my services to create custom party/shower/wedding invitations, banners, cupcake toppers, and party favors.  I will be sharing my designs here as I fill orders, and can't wait to get started!  If you have a special occasion coming up, I would love to help you out!  We can discuss your party theme and I will design something fabulous for you!  Simply email me at HeidiScraps@charter.net.

I am still going to be selling all of the wonderful Close to My Heart products and will be sharing those projects and ideas here too.

Supplies Used (CTMH unless mentioned):
Paper:  Black CS, White CS, Enchanted Dots - Reminisce
Embellishments:  Ribbon - WalMart

No comments:

Post a Comment