Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Introducing...




the BRAND NEW Fall/Winter Catalog from Close to My Heart!!!!



I am so excited to finally be able to share all the wonderful new products and fabulous artwork with you!!! You will be so excited to see all of the possibilities that await you and your crafting!



Simply go to my website and click on shop and you will be able to view the entire catalog, page by page. Then, you can choose to go ahead and place your order right there and it will be shipped directly to you! Or, if you prefer, you can email me at HeidiScraps@charter.net and I can assist you with placing your order.



I also have a special offer for TODAY only! Any order of $100 or more placed through me by email will receive FREE shipping from me. Since this is a special offer just from me, orders with free shipping cannot be placed online, but must be placed through myself personally.



Happy shopping and check back soon for sample artwork with new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment