Saturday, August 25, 2012

Design Team Sneak Peek

I have been MIA for a while, but it has been for a good reason. I was selected to be a member of the design team for the Inks Outside the Box blog, Creative Moose! I am so excited to be working on several projects using the gorgeous new Avonlea Paper Packet(CTMH) which will be featured there sometime this fall!!!!


I wanted to share a few "peeks" at my artwork until I can share it all with you when it is published on the Creative Moose site.

I created this super sparkly snowflake using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. I cut it five times and then layered the cut images to create dimension (works great if you want a dimensional look and don't have chipboard to match the size you want). Then I covered the entire thing with tons of Prisma Glitter. To add to the winter feel, I cut apart one of the Parlor Velvet Rub-Ons and placed it just under and to the left of the snowflake. Reminds me of a cold winter wind!


This clock was created using the brand new Artiste Cricut Cartridge. I love how easy it was to create an embellishment that goes with the heritage feel of this layout! I used the Parlor Velvet Rub-Ons again and added a few Mocha Opaque Adhesive Gems.

Hope you enjoyed your "sneak peeks" ! I will be back soon with more new artwork to share!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment