Saturday, November 3, 2012

Zebra and Hot Pink Banner

I wanted to share my latest banner with you.  I made this for the daughter of a friend who is redecorating her room with a zebra print and hot pink theme.  I found the perfect paper for this project - hot pink sparkle zebra stripe and paired it with black and white cardstock.  Sooo cute and sparkly!!!  As with all of my banners, I used Close to My Heart's Art Philosophy Cartridge for the Cricut.  Makes cutting all the components for my banners super fast and easy!  I hope you like the end result as much as I did! 

Remember to contact me for all of your custom invites, thank yous, banners, and favors.  I can't wait to work with you!
Here is a close up view of the rolled paper roses I created as embellishments.

Materials Used(CTMH unless mentioned)
Paper:  Zebra stripe - Michaels Recollections, Black CS, White CS, Cotton Candy CS, Blush CS, Hollyhock CS
Embellishments:  Ribbon- WalMart
Other:  Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

2 comments: