Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hero Layout





I just love the pictures on this layout!!! My youngest is totally into firefighters and everything that goes with them! His favorite show right now is Fireman Sam and I am so grateful that it is on demand, or we would really have an unhappy boy!






The layout uses the awesome Superhero papers from Close to My Heart and they are perfect for my fun loving little boy! To add some dimension to my stars (which were cut using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge) I used an embossing stylus to create a crease from each point to the center of the star and then pinched the points. You can see the effect you get in the photo below. Such a fun and easy technique! Hope you are inspired to scrap the heros in your life!!!






Supplies used(CTMH unless mentioned):






Paper: Superhero B&Ts, Moonstruck, Sunny Yellow CS



Inks: Moonstruck



Embellishments: Embroidery Floss -White, Blue Assortment Buttons, Dimensional Elements - Banners

Other: Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, Liquid Glass

Heidi



















No comments:

Post a Comment