Friday, May 11, 2012

National Scrapbooking Month!



In case you haven't already heard, May is National Scrapbooking Month! I think it is pretty cool to have a whole month to celebrate such a fun hobby! To help celebrate, CTMH has designed the Dotty for You papers which are just beautiful. The photos just don't do it justice at all - you really have to see it in person! As a mom of three boys, I am always on the lookout for papers that are more masculine than these are at first glance, but I was so happy to find that the reverse sides of all of them are polka dots. I think they would work for just about anything, and I love them!!!




Anyway, here's the info- spend just $35 on any products in the current catalog (you can see it here), and you can purchase the Dotty for You paper pack for $5!!!! You will get 24 double sided cardstock weight sheets - two each of twelve different patterns. You can't beat that deal!!!!



You can order from my website and have your products shipped directly to you anytime, or contact me and I can help you.




Heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment