Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Splish Splash



I am thrilled to share a layout with you using the Footloose papers from Close to My Heart! I thought the greens and blues were a perfect match for the photos of my youngest in the tub. We have the most awful yellow 70's tile and tub and I was so excited to find papers that worked!!! I used the "Magician's Choice" layout from the Magic book, and am really happy with the way it turned out.


Please forgive the poorly edited photos - I am learning and promise it will get better! :)


You can see one of my favorite elements on the pages in the photo above. The Lagoon B&T paper has a fun swirly wave pattern on it, and I chose to highlight it with some Liquid Glass which gives the paper a dimensional glossy effect. It reminds me of all the splashing that was going on in the tub that day!!!


Heidi


Supplies used (CTMH unless mentioned):


Paper: Footloose B&Ts, White Daisy, Lagoon CS


Stamps: Under the Sea


Inks: Cocoa


Embellishments: Sparkles - Green & Blue Assortment


Other: Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, Micro-tip scissors, colored pencils (Crayola)






1 comment: