Friday, June 15, 2012

Teacher Gifts Part 2



Here is the second note paper box I did for my middle son's teacher thank you gift. She is super fun loving and has such a bright personality that I just couldn't resist using the colors and papers from the Dotty For You paper pack that was the special from Close to My Heart in May. I followed the same pattern as I did on the first box, just changed up the colors and patterns. And, as you can see in the second photo each note paper is stamped in the lower corner with a butterfly. (Yes, all 150 sheets!!!) I hope she loved it as much as we loved her!

As before, no gift is complete without a card, so I kept with the bright theme and created this one which was inspired by the wonderful Vicki Wizniuk. Love her work! It is hard to tell in the photo, but the centers of several of the flowers are raised using pop dots. The satin bow was so easy to tie following the tutorial on Vicki's blog - just click on the Free Templates & Links button at the top of her page and then find How to: Buttons and Bows. She makes it sooo simple!!!


Hope you enjoyed my Teacher Gifts as much as I enjoyed making them!


Supplies used (CTMH unless mentioned)


Paper: Dotty For You, Cotton Candy CS


Stamps: Bohemian Alphabet, Hooray Bouquet


Inks: Cotton Candy


Embellishments: Basic Assortment Buttons, Natural Hemp, Satin Ribbon - Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment