Monday, June 25, 2012

Lucy Layout

When a new Close to My Heart catalog is released, I always try to create at least one layout for each new paper pack. Since I usually scrapbook pages for my children (and I have three boys), I tend to struggle a little with the more feminine papers, and when I saw Lucy, I was pretty sure I wouldn't have anything to match. Luckily for me, my sister gave me these ADORABLE photos of my niece and I was saved!!! It was so much fun working with pink and flowers!!!

I kept the layout pretty simple: just used the awesome patterned papers from the Lucy Paper Packet and the Lucy Complements Glittery Rub-Ons. I just love the rub-ons!!! They go on so easily and have a great glittery effect that is just perfect for girly pages. I used the flower vine border on the strip of pink paper and the bouquets in the corners of the layout.

To finish it off, I cut the title on the Cricut with the fabulous Art Philosophy Cartridge. Hope you enjoy!!!


Supplies used (CTMH unless Mentioned):

Paper: Lucy, Blush CS, Colonial White CS

Inks: Blush, Sweet Leaf

Embellishments: Lucy Complements Glittery Rub-Ons





No comments:

Post a Comment