Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I love CTMH!!!!

It has been very busy the last few weeks as we prepared to go away on a family vacation in Northern Michigan. We had a wonderful time, and now it's time to get back to "work". I say "work" because my job is sooo much fun! I still can't believe that I actually get paid to do my favorite thing!!!! Sooo lucky!

For the month of July, CTMH is offering a fabulous deal! With any order of $75 or more on my website, you will recieve a paper pack and coordinating embellishment for FREE!!!! What a deal! Each week the Perfect Pair is different. This week (through 7/20) you will receive the Lucky Paper Packet and Lucky My Stickease. You will be able to create tons of fully embellished projects with just those supplies! I hope you will take advantage of this wonderful deal!


Check out what I just got in the mail today!!!! This is the charm that CTMH sent me to celebrate my five year anniversary with the company! It feels so good to work for a company that appreciates people and makes them feel special. I LOVE my job and everything that CTMH offers to its consultants. Can't wait to celebrate another five years!!!! Thanks CTMH!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment