Friday, February 15, 2013

Claire Layout

With three boys, I don't have many opportunities to do feminine projects.  One of the best things about being a Close to My Heart Consultant is that I create layouts to showcase all of the new papers each time a catalog is released - which gives me an opportunity to use flowers, pink, and sparkles!  I created this layout using the new Claire papers and one of my very favorite new stamp sets - Paper Doll.

I just love the idea of a stamp set that creates a paper doll and clothes to dress her in!!!!  She is so cute and fun!  I will be using this layout for photos of my two year old niece who is already a fashionista and has very definite ideas about what clothing she will wear.

I used my good old Crayola colored pencils to color the stamped image in, and added some Stardust Glitz Gel to the frosting on the cupcakes and the rose in the center of her bow.  There is also Stardust Glitz Gel on the die cut flowers and the scalloped circle under the &.  Love the sparkle!

Materials Used (CTMH unless mentioned):
Paper:  Claire Paper Packet, Hollyhock CS, Outdoor Denim CS, Colonial White CS, Sorbet CS
Inks:  Cocoa
Stamps:  Paper Doll
Other:  Stardust Glitz Gel, sandpaper, Crayola colored pencils, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Cricut Artiste Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment