Thursday, February 28, 2013

Later Sk8er

The first time I looked through the new Spring/Summer catalog, the paper pack I was most excited to see was Later Sk8er.  I just love the great masculine colors and rough and tumble feel!  I know I will be using lots of it for my boys!!!
I also fell in love with the Fast and Furious Stamp Set, which happens to be featured on the same page in the catalog as Later Sk8er.  It is perfect for my youngest son, who loves trucks and cars.  I created this layout with him in mind!  The tire track border stamp really hits the mark, don't you think?
I stamped each of the trucks in several colors and then cut and paper pieced the parts to create these dimensional and multi-colored images.  Once each image was pieced, I mounted it on Outdoor Denim CS and then adhered to the layout with 3-D Foam Tape.  The gears were cut using the Cricut Artiste Cartridge.  The title came from the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.

Hope you enjoy!

Materials used (CTMH unless mentioned):
Paper:  Later Sk8er, Outdoor Denim CS, Pear CS, Lagoon CS, White CS
Stamps:  Fast and Furious
Inks:  Outdoor Denim, Lagoon, Pear, Whisper
Other:  Cricut Artiste, Cricut Art Philosophy, 3-D Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment