Friday, February 1, 2013

It's FINALLY here!!!

It's here, it's here!!!!  The NEW Spring/Summer catalog from Close to My Heart is live today!!!!  I already have a wish list a mile long!  I know you will love it too! 

To see the catalog now just click here and you will be able to go through it page by lovely page.  If you would like a paper copy you can contact me at HeidiScraps@charter.net and I would be glad to ship one to you for $5.  You will recieve a coupon from me for $5 off your next order!

As a consultant, one of my favorite perks (and there are many), is that we get a month to preview each new catalog and play with new products!  I love being able to create new pages, cards, and projects to share along with the catalogs.  It is such a great way to show off all the new goodies!

Here's the first artwork I have to share using new product:
I used the very classic nautical paper packet, Tommy, and the coordinating Tommy Complements Canvas Shapes for this layout.  I love the texture and interest that the Canvas Shapes add - they are also adhesive backed so very easy to use! 

I added some Pewter Brads and some Hemp to enhance the nautical theme.  I will be adding photos of our kids on the boat last summer to this layout shortly.
Hope you enjoy the awesome NEW catalog as much as I do!!!

Materials Used (CTMH unsless mentioned):
Paper:  Tommy, Outdoor Denim CS, Cranberry CS, Colonial White CS
Embellishments:  Tommy Complements Canvas Shapes, Pewter Brads, Hemp

2 comments:

  1. The hemp is a great touch on this layout! Can't wait to see it with the boys' pictures in it. :)

    ReplyDelete