Monday, January 28, 2013

Clementine

Today I am sharing the layout I did with the adorable Clementine Papers from the Fall/Winter Catalog.  They are so cute and if you play it up (which I didn't here) it has a sweet feminine western flair.  The great news is that Clementine is one of the Paper Packets that will be carrying over to the NEW Spring/Summer Catalog which is almost here - four days and counting!!!!
I haven't put the photos on yet (is that a theme here?) but took some wonderful shots of my kids with their cousins at the beach last summer and they will be perfect for this!  It was a "Fabulous Day"!

The Clementine papers have awesome coordinating Canvas Shapes, which I used for the flowers and part of the title.  They are adhesive backed and printed on canvas for a little extra texture and interest on your pages and cards.  For my title, I cut apart one of the shapes to use just the banner with the word "Fabulous" on it.  It worked like a charm!!!
I love how this layout showcases the patterned papers!

I couldn't resist using my Cricut to cut a sunshine and cloud for my beach layout!  I sanded the edges of the die cut shapes as well as all of the pieces on the layout to give it a weathered look.

I also layered several of the Canvas Shapes and added some Blue Buttons tied with twine.  Such an easy accent for any layout!

Materials Used (CTMH unless mentioned):
Papers:  Clementine, Colonial White CS, Desert Sand CS, Champagne CS
Embellishments:  Clementine Complements Canvas Shapes, Blue Buttons, Twine -Home Depot
Other:  Cricut Artiste Cartridge

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Cricut Sun. This layout is going to be unbelievable when your kids' photos are added. It's so HAPPY!!!!

    ReplyDelete