Sunday, January 13, 2013

Avonlea Artwork Part 3

Back again with another Avonlea card that was done for the Design Team at Inks Outside the Box!  As I mentioned in the last post, even though the paper patterns in Avonlea aren't traditionally winter themed, that's what I was seeing.  So, once again, I decided to just go with it!
This time I used lots of matting to make the patterned papers stand out, and created a folded tree from a semi-circle cut from my favorite pattern.  I love how the folds show off the patterns on either side!

I added a piece of Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain ribbon which I tied with some Natural Hemp.  The finishing touch was a Blue Sparkle at the top of the tree.

Hope you enjoy it!  :)

Materials Used (CTMH unless mentioned):
Paper:  Avonlea, Avonlea Green CS, Colonial While CS
Embellishments:  Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Natural Hemp, Blue Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment