Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Avonlea Part 5

Oops!  I have been so excited about creating with goodies from the new Spring/Summer Catalog, which goes live on February 1st, that I completely forgot to share the 3-D item I created for the Design Team at Inks Outside the Box!  So here it is!
I made this adorable mailbox using the Cricut Artiste Cartridge.  I just love it and can't wait to make some more!  It was so easy to put together and quick too!  I think CTMH was genius when they developed this cartridge with Cricut because there is a book with assembly directions for all of the 3-D items on it. 

I also used the Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut the spiral which became the rolled paper rose.  Again, so quick and easy!

You can easily fit several 3"x3" cards inside the mailbox which would be a great gift.  I made three of the cards pictured from the scraps left from my Avonlea Workshop on the Go Kit.  In total, I was able to create two 2-page layouts, two 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" cards, and this great mailbox and card set!  Not bad!!!

Materials Used (CTMH unless mentioned):
Paper:  Avonlea, Avonlea Teal CS, Avonlea Green CS, Colonial White CS
Stamps:  Avonlea Workshop Stamp Set
Inks:  Olive, Twilight
Embellishments:  Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment