Saturday, January 5, 2013

Whooo's Your Valentine and Mystery Hostess

Close to My Heart has done it again!!!  The Whooo's Your Valentine Kit is just darling and is such a fabulous value!  I don't know how they do it! 

Included in your kit is:
  • 12 die-cut boxes
  • 3 cardstock sheets
  • 1 sheet of glitter paper (sneak peek of NEW spring product)
  • 12 treat tubes (sneak peek of NEW spring product)
  • an exclusive D-size stamp set

To get your hands on this adorable kit for just $10 (a steal if you ask me!), you simply need to order $35 in any product from the current catalog.  You can see all of the available products here on my CTMH website.  Don't forget to also check out the While Supplies Last section for deeply discounted retired products!

Now, for the best part!  If you click on Join in the lower right hand corner of the home page of my website before placing your order, you will be entered into a drawing to win the Hostess Rewards for my January sales!  That means, your order qualifies you to win FREE product!  What could be better than that?!?!

My Mystery Hostess "Party" ends on January 20th, so don't wait too long to get your order in!

Can't wait to see what goodies you choose!!!  ;)

1 comment: