Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Pages!

I hope your holidays were wonderful, and that you had lots of great photo opportunities!  I know I took tons of photos of my kids as they oppened their gifts, and I also tried to get a shot of each person we celebrated with.  I plan to use these pages to highlight all of the people that made our Christmas special.

I used the Pear & Partridge papers along with the fabulous Pear & Partridge Glittery Rub-Ons from Close to My Heart. 

I can't say enough about these rub-ons!  They go on so easily and don't tear like so many I have used in the past.  I was even able to apply them over the edges of pieces in my layout!  LOVE them!!!  I also used a liberal sprinkling of Red Sparkles to add some shine.
Materials Used (CTMH unless mentioned):
Paper:  Pear & Partridge, Colonial White CS, Cranberry CS
Inks:  Desert Sand (for inking edges)
Embellishments:  Pear & Partridge Glittery Rub-Ons, Red Sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment